Like many in the community, we are very concerned with the potential spread of COVID-19 Coronavirus and the potential for serious impact to the health of our workforce and their families.
Over recent weeks, we have implemented significant measures to prevent the transmission of infection. These actions are in line with current Federal and State Government health requirements and will enable us to continue the construction of the Granville Harbour Wind Farm for the time being.
- Maintaining good personal hygiene, handwashing and cleaning of indoor environments
- Following social distancing requirements, both onsite and when off duty
- Travel permitted only for essential personnel
- Daily procedures for monitoring workforce health
- Engaging local caterers to supply inhouse meals for workers.
Out of respect for our workforce and Landowner, please do not enter our construction site without prior permission. Only construction personnel and those directly related to the delivery of the wind farm project are allowed onsite.
To stay up to date with the project’s development, please follow us on Instagram at @granvilleharbourwind or register for our Construction Update via firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish you and your families all the best during this difficult and uncertain period for us all.